Since its opening as the independent Alameda Plaza in 1972 through its evolution to this day, InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza has enjoyed the company of tens of thousands of happy guests.
What they like best are…
- Spectacular Country Club Plaza location
- Clean, comfortable hotel rooms
- Friendly, personable hotel associates
- Warm, first-class service
- On-site fitness center and heated outdoor pool, sundeck
- Proximity to area attractions, shopping, dining and more
- Outstanding concierge floor/lounge
- 29,000 square feet of flexible event space, including an awesome Rooftop Ballroom and Bar
366 guest rooms, including 20 suites are located in an eleven-story tower and a seven-story guest wing in our hotel located immediately across Brush Creek and one short block from the iconic Country Club Plaza. Click here to reserve one now.
Hotel guests will be captivated by the hybrid suburban/urban vibe of both guest rooms and public spaces. Accommodations are tastefully appointed and comfortable. And among the finest available in the Greater Kansas City area.
If, in addition to a great night’s sleep, working in a workout sounds like an awesome idea during your stay, simply head to InterContinental Kansas City’s Fitness Center. Open 24/7 and located on the hotel’s Pavilion level (one level below Lobby), it features Centurion nine-station gym, sauna and locker rooms. Or perhaps taking a quick dip or a few laps in the hotel’s outdoor heated pool better suits your workout style.
However you like to relax or be entertained, Kansas City offers loads of amazing and diverse attraction and local event options to satisfy every area visitor. View attractions here.