Since its opening as the independent Alameda Plaza Hotel in 1972 through its evolution to this day, the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza has enjoyed the company of tens of thousands of happy guests.
What they like best are...
- Spectacular Country Club Plaza location
- Clean, comfortable hotel rooms
- Friendly, personable hotel associates
- Warm, first-class service
- On-site fitness center and outdoor pool, sundeck
- Private concierge floor/lounge
- Proximity to area attractions, shopping, dining and more
- Outstanding concierge floor/lounge
- 29,000 square feet of flexible event space, including an awesome Rooftop Ballroom and Bar with the best views of the Country Club Plaza
371 newly renovated guest rooms, including 23 Executive suites and 9 Junior suites are located in an eleven-story tower and a seven-story guest wing overlooking Brush Creek and one short block from the iconic Country Club Plaza. Click here to reserve one now.
Hotel guests will be captivated by the refreshed hybrid suburban/urban vibe of both guest rooms and public spaces. Accommodations are tastefully appointed and comfortable - providing the finest available in the Greater Kansas City area.
In addition to a great night’s sleep, feel free to sneak in a workout at the InterContinental Kansas City’s Fitness Center. It is open 24/7 and located on the hotel’s Pavilion level (one level below Lobby) and features Centurion nine-station gym, sauna and locker rooms. It is adjacent to the pool which offers a refreshing place to take a dip during the summer months.
If power shopping or wining/dining is more your style, the Country Club Plaza provides ample opportunity to pursue those passions.
However you like to relax or be entertained, Kansas City offers loads of amazing and diverse attractions and local events to delight every area visitor.