Walk to Premiere Shopping, Dining, and Art From the InterContinental Country Club Plaza Hotel
Country Club Plaza is a fifteen-block outdoor museum surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Featuring a myriad of upscale shops, signature stores include Anthropologie, Pandora, and Sperry Topsider. Located on Country Club Plaza the InterContinental Kansas City is steps away from museum highlights, which include:
- Historic fountains
- European sculptures- including an original Italian bronze by Donatello Gabrielli
- Charming café’s and fine dining restaurants
- Designer shopping from Tiffany’s to Brooks Brothers
- Horse drawn carriage rides around the Plaza
- Elegant Venetian style gondola rides through Plaza waterways
You can discover the best in Kansas City culture, dining and shopping, just steps from your hotel.
Experience Cultural Events, Concerts, and European Art at Country Club Plaza
Hosting a variety of annual festivities, Country Club Plaza yearly events include the holiday lights on the Plaza,the renowned Plaza Art Fair and the annual concert series.
Comprised of romantic old world Spanish architecture and European art, Country Club Plaza is the highlight of downtown Kansas City. Offering charming European courtyards and classic sculptures, Country Club Plaza features:
- Reproduction of San Francisco’s Path of Gold streetlights
- The Giralda Tower of Seville a half-sized replica
- Authentic tiled murals of bull fights and other Spanish traditions
Located near top attractions the InterContinental hotel in Kansas City is ideal for special occasion trips, last minute weekends, and family vacations.
Book your Kansas City escape today.