Experience the Best Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment in Kansas City From Our Hotel Near Crown Center
The vision of Hallmark founder Joyce C. Hall, the Crown Center is a three-level complex that provides shopping, entertainment, dining, and kids activities.
Located in the heart of Kansas City the Crown Plaza is near the hotel and offers lots of activities beyond shopping. Featuring an ice-skating rink, performing arts venues, and specialty shops the Crown Center provides a one-stop destination your whole family can enjoy.
The Kansas City InterContinental hotel in Kansas City, MO is just minutes from the Crown Center which features:
- Hallmark Visitors Center- offers a glimpse into the history, products and processes of the worlds leading personal expression company
- Halls Kansas City – specialty department store
- Wide variety of restaurants ranging from fast food to fine dining including Kansas City’s only 4-star restaurant
Find Fun Family Entertainment Just Minutes From the InterContinental Hotel in Kansas City, MO
Attracting more than five million visitors annually, shopping enthusiasts can find everything from the latest fashions to toy shops, nature shops, and a luxurious day salon. Crown Center signature stores include Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, and international boutiques.
Your kids will love the fun activities and restaurants, which include:
- Crayola Kansas City Store and Café- interactive showcase of Crayola products
- Kids stuff: Kaleidoscope free creative art experience for children 5 to 12
- Fritz’s Railroad Restaurant – delicious classic American dishes delivered to your table by miniature train
From shopping to performing arts our Country Club Plaza hotel is near it all. Plan your Kansas City getaway today at the Kansas City InterContinental hotel near Crown Plaza!