InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza (proud recipient of the 2022 AAA Four Diamond Award*) is an iconic 371-room hotel located on the corner of one of Kansas City's most stylish and historic shopping (boutique and otherwise), dining and entertainment districts, the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is fifteen blocks of Seville-inspired architecture and site of quiet courtyards, stunning sculptures and remarkable annual festivals.
Since its opening as the independent Alameda Plaza Hotel in 1972, the award-winning InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza has established itself as a modern landmark in what is known as the City of Fountains. And enjoyed the company of tens of thousands of happy guests.
What they like best are...
- Spectacular Country Club Plaza location
- Proximity to area attractions, shopping, dining and more
- Friendly, personable hotel associates
- Warm, first-class service scores that exceed IHG brand average
- Guest room/suite private balconies
- Outstanding concierge floor experience/lounge
- 29,000 square feet of beautifully designed event spaces, including a stunning Rooftop Ballroom with spectacular views of the Country Club Plaza
- Signature restaurant, American Slang Modern Brasserie
- On-site 24/7 fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool, sundeck
InterContinental Kansas City is widely recognized and acknowledged for its distinctive excellence, old world charm and well-appointed, beautiful design. It is the ideal lodging destination for a romantic getaway, weekend escape, family vacation spot, dream wedding, productive business meeting or individual business travel.
Make your visit to Missouri and time spent in Kansas City memorable! To begin planning your luxurious stay, click here.