As one of the most luxurious pet-friendly, centrally-located hotels in Kansas City, InterContinental strives to make your stay (and the stay of your beloved four-legged friends) as comfortable as possible. And we encourage you to experience the wonder and elegance of our beautiful destination together.
A leisurely stroll through the Country Club Plaza – among the unique shops and restaurants may just be the ticket. Or a two-block walk South to Loose Park will be a treat for animals and their human companions! Spending time outdoors at Mill Creek Park is just a 15-minute walk away.
All guests traveling with their furry friends (under 25 pounds) are required to:
- Keep animals on leashes or in pet cages while in common areas.
- $75 non-refundable cleaning deposit.
- Unattended pets must be in a kennel.
- Pets must be on their leash or in a pet cage when in hotel public areas.
- Pets are prohibited from The Oak Room Restaurant, The Oak Bar, Fitness Center, Concierge Lounge, meeting/event space and pool deck.
- Service animals are permitted in all public areas.
- Guests are responsible for noise or other complaints about their pet.
- Housekeeping staff will service a guest room only if a pet is confined to a pet cage or is removed from the room.
The hotel discourages guests from leaving their pet unattended; however, should you opt to experience some of Kansas City’s rich cultural attractions or museums without your pet, you are required to notify the front desk and leave a telephone number so we may reach you immediately in case of an emergency or noise complaints.